Edmentum is committed to making it easier for educators to individualise learning for every student through simple technology, high-quality content, actionable data, and customer success. Founded in innovation, Edmentum’s powerful learning solutions blend technology with individual teaching approaches. We are dedicated to being educators’ most trusted partner in creating successful student outcomes everywhere learning occurs. Our commitment is built off the emphasis we place on our core values: passion, people, respect, collaboration, and performance.
Full-time | United Kingdom (Remote)
The Content Engineering Tech reports to a Content Engineering Manager. This position is responsible for collaborating with a team of content engineers who manage the shape, structure, and organisation of educational content assets – optimizing them for adaptation, personalisation, and reuse. The primary focus is on the support of content engineering (CE) through running queries and reports, producing user documentation and training materials, and learning new systems to conduct QA and testing tasks. This position contributes to the content engineering initiatives by completing technical tasks that enable product and technology strategies.
- Execute on content engineering strategy that supports the streamlined scalable development of content authoring platforms and tools
- Perform business analysis that determines the shape, structure, and organisation of smart and accessible content assets, systems and processes
- Contribute to meetings with CMS development and product teams to support requirements gathering and perform user acceptance testing
- Migrate and consolidate CE file management, documentation, and data
- Generate user documentation and support release communication
- Test and validate results of CE development and perform QA on vendor projects
- Collaborate on training for and implementation of new content authoring system functionality
- Document ongoing collection of user feedback on CE tools and content management systems
- Support content engineers in the generation of technical design recommendations
- Work in Lean and Agile methodologies to complete tasks within and across teams
- Facilitate communication with internal cross-functional partners and external partners and vendors
- Help facilitate the preparation for and execution of large group trainings
- Run queries and generate reports from CMS systems for CE projects
- Perform small-scale project management on assigned data projects within the CE team
- Participate in team activities to stay current with industry standard technologies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical field
- Comfort with technology, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Ability to work on multiple digital platforms, learn new programs quickly, and understand how content fits together
- Self-starter with ability to independently track and report on projects
- Familiarity with Lean and Agile methodologies a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and careful attention to detail
- Work experience in Educational Technology preferred
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, or other programming languages preferred
- Experience with data visualization concepts and tools preferred
Please email resumes to email@example.com with “CE Tech” in the subject line.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & Disability, PTO and Holiday Pay, Volunteer Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, FSA & HSA Accounts, Pension Scheme, Flexible Work Environment, Tuition Reimbursement.
Edmentum is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, vendors, and guests. Our organisation will comply with all COVID-19 vaccination requirements at a site or facility that requires all employees and contractors who will be performing services. The CDC defines fully vaccinated as being two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 Vaccine or two weeks after the single dose of a one-dose vaccine.
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)