Sales & Marketing
International Customer Services & Implementation Manager
- The individual will be required to work with international schools to encourage the implementation and best possible usage of our suite of market-leading online teaching and learning tools.
- The role requires exceptional consultative relationship-building skills, and the individual will build educational credibility via the demonstration of our award-winning products and knowledge of their impact on education.
- You will act as an ‘Account Manager’ dealing with all areas of the implementation process from an ‘Educator First’ perspective, including pre- and post-sales.
- This is a full-time role of 39 hours per week – salary in line with experience.
- You will be tasked with working with international schools to explore and understand their goals, needs and meeting these needs by effectively embedding our solutions within the day-to-day classroom.
- You will have thorough product knowledge and know how our products work from a teacher’s perspective and in real-world school scenarios.
- You will present consultatively to schools and engage with them fully throughout the implementation cycle, including prior to subscription to support the new business sales process, or as part of the implementation plan once the school is on board. This will be done using online meeting tools.
- You will be responsible for organising implementation schedules and have excellent organisational skills.
- You will work collaboratively with the team, including the sales department, to ensure that overall objectives are met.
- From time-to-time you may be required to attend market visits overseas, providing schools with ‘on-the-ground’ implementation support or at educational trade shows.
- You have a responsibility to represent the ‘Educator First’ values of the organisation.
- You will be expected to follow correct procedures in relation to recording account histories as they progress through the implementation life cycle.
- Be flexible (if required) with working hours, as we may have to look at different time zones.
- Responsibility for identifying and have full ownership of your accounts and manage these effectively.
- Work towards and achieve daily/monthly expectations, and go above and beyond to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Provide an exemplary customer service approach to all accounts and share best practice with the team when appropriate.
- Be accountable for own product knowledge and pro-actively stay on top of this.
- Support other team members when issues arise, using specific knowledge or expertise.
- Ensure there is a handover of key responsibilities if off sick or on holiday.
Education & Experience:
- Understanding of the international market (not essential but desirable).
- Previous telephone experience is essential.
- IT competence – basic IT literacy, MS Office and email.
- An understanding of the educational environment is desirable.
Skills & Competencies
- Previous sales experience is essential (preferably consultative and with experience of the education market).
- You need to be organised, self-motivated and enjoy working within a target-driven environment.
- Have a natural aptitude for consultative sales – being able to understand the needs of customers and be able to question them effectively as part of this process.
- Be enthusiastic in your approach to our solutions and demonstrate strong communication skills, especially spoken, and have a good telephone manner.
- Have the ability to communicate remotely using appropriate technology.
- You must be able to take on board feedback/constructive criticism and be resourceful.
- Good grammar
- Multilingual (desirable but not essential)
Candidates may submit their CV to Kim Lynch – International Manager