This year’s Children in Need Appeal Night takes place on 15th November.
The official Children in Need website provides lots of great ideas to get you and your pupils on the right track with fundraising for the cause. It includes:
- downloadable fundraising packs for schools and individuals,
- a whole host of fundraising ideas, ranging from pyjama party school days to sponsored hula hoop-a-thons, talent and baking competitions to fun runs,
- loads of event posters and stickers to download which would add colour to any event,
- games you could use at your event, as well as
- practical information on how to pay your hard-earned money in.
There is also a great section on how the charity spends the money each year, explaining just how many projects are ongoing and the impact each project has. It really does make inspiring reading!
We, at EducationCity.com, are avid supporters of Children in Need and will have fundraising events going on ourselves on the 15th – look out for them on the blog – but hope we can make the fundraising task easier for you with our Children in Need Toolkit.
To request a FREE School Fundraising Resource Pack, full of fundraising tips, activity ideas, balloons, stickers and posters via the post, visit the BBC’s Children in Need page.