At EducationCity, we know that teachers are busy, so we’ve a number of ways to help them with their workload. In this blog, we’ll be focusing on the feedback strategies available on EducationCity that are great for SATs preparation, are aimed at helping save valuable time and which give teachers and their students what they need for great feedback.
What’s SuccessTracker? Our tracking tool, SuccessTracker, allows you to track students’, groups’ or whole-class progress, helping you identify strengths and weaknesses quickly and easily.
Why Is SuccessTracker Time-Saving and Great for Feedback?
- View students’ scores: you can easily view all your students’ Activity and Test scores, which are automatically generated.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses easily: as you can see scores, you can assist your students in the areas where they might need some extra help – perfect for SATs preparation.
What’s MySuccess? MySuccess empowers students to track their own progress. It displays both their last attempt and best scores, encouraging students to try and achieve to the best of their ability.
Why Is MySuccess Time-Saving and Great for Feedback?
- Displays students’ scores: as students can automatically see all their scores from Activities or Tests taken (time-saver for you!), it’s a great way for them to see where they’re at and any areas of weakness.
- Replayability to beat their score: they can replay resources from here which really helps with them trying to beat their scores and master concepts – again great for SATs.
What’s MyRevision? After taking a Test, a personalised Revision Journal is generated for students to help them revise and improve. A range of Activities and Learn Screens are gathered together based on their Test scores so students* can focus on the areas where improvement is needed.
Why Is MyRevision Time-Saving and Great for Feedback?
- Automatically generates Learn Screens and Activities: it automatically pulls resources together based on the Test score so it saves you time marking and gives students instant, individualised feedback – great for SATs.
- Perfect for revision practice: the resources put together are individual to the students’ Test score so it’s great for revision.
To find out how these features can help save you time and how they’re great for feedback, particularly in the run-up to SATs, sign up for a free trial.
*The Spelling Tests within the English Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation Tests do not generate a Revision Journal.