Although the break brings lots of opportunities for children to unwind and enjoy time away from school, learning doesn’t have to come to a halt.
To keep your students learning over the summer, we’ve two fantastic Resource Packs they can use at home. With them, you can make sure that your students are keeping up with their maths and English and also targeting important, essential skills.
The packs also mean that your students can even use EducationCity’s Maths and English Activities for some fun holiday learning too.*
Holiday Resource Packs: Maths & English
Tell me more…
- Created with our in-house Education Team: each pack has a number of pages that are great for KS2 students going into Year 6 to complete – two or three for each week of the break.
- Answer to objectives: the pages don’t take too long to do and they target key curriculum topics to get your students prepared for the new academic year.
- Learn with EducationCity: the recommended Activities in each pack mean your students can go on EducationCity and reinforce or learn new skills.
- Print or online version**: you can choose from a print version or an online version (graph paper and paper may be needed) depending on your needs.
- Answers: the answers are at the back of the pack so parents can check them over the holidays.
Access Your Resource Packs
To make it easy for you, you can choose to either print or email your packs for your students to use. Here they are:
Want your students to access the pack’s recommended EducationCity Activities but haven’t got our resource in your school? Then click here for a free trial.
*Home Access is required to access EducationCity out of school hours. Home Access is available at an additional cost.
**For the Holiday Resource Packs, you may need to download the packs to edit them yourself and have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed.