Have you heard about all the ways in which EducationCity helps teachers save time? Well, we’re about to take you through some of these ways – it’s time to show you our time-savers for teachers!
Lets you quickly group content for your students to complete in the classroom or at home; perfect for targeted learning.
Why Is MyCity a Teacher Time-Saver?
- Find content at your fingertips and group it together: to give to students.
- MyCities can be used each year: name them as something you can use again – saves you time lesson-planning!
- You can copy them to your colleagues: saves your teachers’ time planning.
Lets you monitor students’ progress by automatically recording Activity and Test scores.
Why Is SuccessTracker a Teacher Time-Saver?
- View students’ scores: helps with staff meetings and parent evenings – great for when there are different sets too!
- Identify strengths and weaknesses quickly: to help with future lesson planning.
Lets students access EducationCity out of school.
Why Is Home Access a Teacher Time-Saver?
- Gives students resources for over the holidays: to combat summer learning loss.
- Automatically marks homework: Activities, Tests or even work set in a Homework MyCity will be automatically marked, saving you time!
Look out for our blogs on how we can help you save time in the classroom – we’ve more teacher time-savers to tell you all about!
Want to see the ways EducationCity can help you save time but haven’t got our resource in your school? Get a free trial – click here.