At the beginning of a new school year, you can help to establish the rule of the law in your classroom by building a class constitution with your students. Do your students know what the Constitution is? In observance of this September 17th holiday, use our Constitution Day toolkit to help celebrate.
Incorporate our rich resources to learn a little history and lay the groundwork for defining clear classroom expectations.
What’s in the Pack?
Your topical teaching resources includes:
- 5 Activity Sheets: From sketching the founding fathers to searching for constitution-related words, use these to bring a little fun into your Constitution Day celebrations.
- 2 Fact Sheets: Use these grade-appropriate fact sheets to share important highlights of our U.S. Constitution.
- 2 ThinkIts: Get your students talking about how and why the constitution was created with these critical thinking questions.
- Posters: Add some history to your classroom decor using this Constitution Day poster.
- Stickers: Reward your students with these fun Constitution Day stickers. These can be printed on either normal paper or sticky labels.