With many families using tablet devices and mobile learning becoming a growing trend in classrooms, we thought it’d be a good idea (particularly for the upcoming holiday too) to tell you about how you can use tablet devices to access EducationCity.
To access EducationCity on your tablet device, all you need is the mobile flash browser, Puffin Academy.
Puffin Academy: Key Features
- Free of charge to all users
- Provides a safe environment for learning; EducationCity is whitelisted on the browser
Mr Navqi, teacher, uses Puffin Academy at his school: “The Regent School Abuja integrates tablets into the school curriculum as part of the school’s strategy to effectively use technology in teaching and learning. Now we can use our favourite program, EducationCity, on the tablets using Puffin Academy.”
EducationCity on Tablets: 5 Steps
It’s super simple to access EducationCity via the Puffin Academy. Just follow these instructions:
- Go to your app store and search for Puffin Academy.
- When it appears in your search results, download it.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app on your tablet device and search for EducationCity.
- Click on the EducationCity button and press Install, then OK.
- The EducationCity button will then appear on the Puffin Academy main page. Click to open it and log in.
Need to let parents know about Puffin Academy? No problem; we’ve put together a Puffin Academy letter for you to send out.