Although we’ve added lots of cool new features to the homepage, we’re going to focus on one of the new tiles we’ve added to the Administrator homepage today, and that’s the ‘I would like to… Add & Edit Users’ tile.
Where Does the Add & Edit Users Tile Take You?
This tile takes you to Manage Users*, which is an area where Administrators and Teachers can go and see all the users set up on their EducationCity subscription, such as the Students, Classes and Groups on their account.
Administrators have full rights to edit this area and can add and delete users, upload users in bulk and more.
How Else Can Manage Users Help Me?
- Create Classes/Groups: in Manage Users to help you organise your students. Not only this, but creating Groups is fantastic for differentiated instruction with our lesson planning tool, MyCity.
- Set classwork or homework**: in a MyCity and set it for your students when you upload them to Manage Users. This is ideal for analysing students’ progress or for the school holidays.
- Track scores: in SuccessTracker when you upload students and they log in individually. You can track their Activity and Test scores as they are recorded in SuccessTracker.
- Personalised Revision Journals: full of Learn Screens and Activities based on a student’s test score and weaker areas is generated when you upload students and they take a Test – so it’s great for personalised learning.
- Log in with Google for Education & Office 365 Education: if your school uses these options and doesn’t use Wonde, and to speed up the process of logging in. Call us and we’ll help you set it up.
Keep in touch with us – we’ll be posting more about the homepage next week so you can see other ways it can help you!
*You must have individual Administrator and Teacher login details to utilise the benefits of this tile.
**You must have Home Access to set up homework MyCities.
Please note that certain features will differ between the login types.
Managing users on EducationCity just became more simple with thanks to our partnership with Wonde. This allows schools (Administrators can connect with Wonde) to sync their Management Information System (MIS) with EducationCity so students are automatically updated. You can read more about this here.