Inspire students to get involved in computer science to help nurture problem-solving skills, logic and creativity.
The event takes place from the 9th to the 15th December 2019 and our fab free resources are a perfect inspiration!
Your topical teaching resources includes:
• 5 ThinkIts: Digital Devices at Home, Finding the Odd One Out, Finding a Route, The Out of Control Turtle and The Drawing Game
• 6 Lesson Plans: Creating Simple Programs, Morse Code, Random Number, Bitmap, Binary and Routes.
• 3 Resource Sheets: Creating Simple Programes, Morse Code and Random Number
• 3 Activity Sheets: Bitmap, Binary and Routes
• 2 Activity Sheet Answers: Bitmap and Binary
• 2 Posters: Vocabulary – 1 in Colour and 1 Black and White