Finally, V2 is here! We know you will be keen to get started and explore, and really, there is no better way to familiarise yourself with the fantastic updates.
We have created a handy guide in the form of an essential ‘to-do’ list for Teachers and Administrators, to do when accessing V2 for the first time.
- Set up your Admin and Teacher users via Admin Features/Manage User (there will already be a default Admin user set up).
- Update your Classes to make sure that they are ready for the new academic year with your updated class lists.
- Check your EducationCity Preferences, these have been streamlined so that they are easier to manage. They can be accessed via the Features drop-down menu.
- Create MyCities for:
- Homework (if your school has Home Access Licences)
- Familiarise yourself with the content mapped to the Curriculum with our new Curriculum Map tool.
- Visit the streamlined SuccessTracker to view and export student data.
- Check out the Teacher Area for the latest news, new content updates, user guides and helpful links.
- Find content via the upgraded Search feature.
- Explore! Navigate the site and enjoy familiarising yourself with EducationCity V2.
- Give us feedback, we’d love to hear about your experience!
User Guides for all features can be found in the Teacher Area or from the top right of the screen within that particular feature.
View our handy video guides in our 'All About V2' blog, click here to access it.
If you have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to contact the team on V2@educationcity.com or call +44 (0)1572 725080.