We all know that the 2016 National Curriculum Tests are fast approaching! That’s why we’ve been asking our Education Team here at EducationCity what we can do to help you out in your classrooms.
Together, we’ve come up with some top tips to help you prepare for the upcoming assessments. So let EducationCity do the work for you and follow these top tips for some fantastic test prep!
- PlayLive: Start or end the day with a quick 15-minute session of PlayLive Maths or English, to hone those mental maths and spelling skills.
- Tests: Use the EducationCity Maths Tests to pinpoint any gaps in your students’ knowledge. Don’t forget to have a look at the MyRevision Journals afterwards for some extra revision too!
- SuccessTracker: Use SuccessTracker alongside MyCity to give your students content geared to their needs – perfect for reinforcing weaker areas.
- Story Starter Topic Tool: Use the Story Starter Topic Tool to inspire your students to come up with some creative writing and practise the areas of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Certificates: Finally, but most importantly, let your students celebrate their achievements by printing off their EducationCity certificates!
Why not also take a look at the English and Maths content recommended by our Education Team too? They’ve been chosen with the National Curriculum in mind, as well as the test objectives your students will have to answer to.
If there’s anything else we can help you with in the run up to the tests, just give us a call on +44 (0)1572 725080 or email email@example.com.
Can’t try out any of the tips or access the recommended content because your school doesn’t subscribe to EducationCity? No problem, just get in touch if you’d like to sign up for a free trial or click here.