So let’s go!
SuccessTracker lets you monitor students’ progress by automatically recording all Activity and Test scores. You can filter the data you’d like to view and export it for reporting purposes.
- Saves you time as Activity and Test scores are automatically marked and you can see scores instantly after your students have completed content.
- The data pulled is ideal for helping you see students’ progress and supporting you with identifying who has or hasn’t grasped a concept.
- You can export data into a spreadsheet, which is great for parents’ evenings or Ofsted reports.
Admins and Teachers can easily find SuccessTracker on the left-hand side of the homepage or via the drop-down option at the top.
A MyCity is an area perfect for targeted learning where you can quickly group content for whole classes, groups or individual students. You can plan work for in the classroom and at home.
- Saves you time as you can plan work in advance for classes or individual students, meaning it’s ideal for differentiated learning.
- All progress within a MyCity is recorded within the Tracking tab so you can easily see scores to inform future planning.
- You can add resources into a MyCity from the Curriculum Map, Search or SuccessTracker, which makes it even easier to plan lessons.
To create a MyCity, all teachers need to do is go to the left-hand side of the homepage or choose Manage MyCity from the drop-down option at the top.
After taking a Test on EducationCity, if less than 100% is scored, a personalised Revision Journal* is generated for students in MyRevision. A range of Activities and Learn Screens are automatically gathered together based on a student’s previous Test scores so they can focus on areas of improvement.
- Revision Journals are highly personalised and aligned to each individual’s learning to help them progress.
- Perfect for students to improve their own progress in a targeted way.
MyRevision can be easily located on a student’s account on EducationCity.
The Curriculum Map allows you to easily find content relating to the curriculum objectives you’re teaching to.
Why the Curriculum Map?
- It’s easy to find the content you want via the filter options, and you can drill down by objective too.
- Flexible for you, you can compare content by having one strand or objective open at one time for comparison purposes.
- You can add resources to a MyCity directly from the Curriculum Map so you can make sure you are addressing objectives in lessons.
The Curriculum Map can be found by going either to the left-hand side of the homepage or selecting the drop–down option at the top.
PlayLive includes interactive games that allow students to compete against each other in a timed environment. PlayLive is great for testing students’ knowledge and for improving recall skills.
- PlayLive is available in English, Maths, French and Spanish, and helps with mental maths and spelling, as well as vocabulary, speaking and listening in French and Spanish.
- Encourages quick recall skills, which aim to improve your students’ confidence.
- The challenges are fantastic as rewards or finishing work for Golden Time – you can even have class leaderboards.
Admins, Teachers and Students have access to the PlayLive challenges – just use Search to find them and start having a go!
MySuccess is fantastic for letting students view all their Activity and Test scores, whether this is via Pick and Play, Homework or Classwork.
- Students can take ownership of their own progress by viewing their scores and seeing what they’ve achieved.
- Resources can be played again and again by students to better their scores and master concepts.
To find MySuccess, students just need to visit the homepage and then select MySuccess from the left-hand side or from the drop-down bar at the top.
*For England, Spelling Tests will not generate Revision Journals.