Did you know that it’s National Science & Engineering Week (NSEW) soon? To celebrate, we have lots of fun filled ideas and resources to keep the young scientists tuned into Science planned around the NSEW theme ‘Communication’. Here’s a taster:
Science and Communication toolkit
Everything teachers need to pack lessons with fun, informative resources all around ‘Communication’. What’s more, it’s free to download (and printer-friendly) from March 4th 2011.
- Communication timeline: featuring top inventors/inventions throughout history, from the creation of the alphabet to the internet, we’ve got it covered!
- Fact Sheets: a selection of ten interesting fact sheets with all you need to know about pivotal inventions and inventors that have impacted communication throughout history.
- Hands-on experiments / activites: Get hands-on in the classroom with step by step instructions and lesson plans – from paper making to sign language we have the fun factor covered and educational objectives embedded.
- Projects: Ideas on lots of ways to build ‘Communication’ into your lessons. From using EducationCity.com’s online Teleprompter Tool to helping us blog, we have an array of great research project ideas that will certainly keep your class enthused and engaged about Science.
- Photo Gallery: A gallery of real life photos to display on your whiteboard, the perfect accompaniment to our fact sheets.
As many of you will know, our Science module is jam -packed full of activities, tests and experiments for pupils and handy whiteboard tools for teachers. Coming soon you can watch a showcase of our Science module in a neat two minute trailer, giving you a sneak peak of our activities, learn screens, Topic Tools and tests!
If you’re not already benefiting from the fantastic Science resource EducationCity.com offers, make sure you sign up to a FREE trial of our Science module. All you need to do is call 0844 225 3060 or email email@example.com and we’ll set up your no obligation 21 day trial.
Schools that are captivated by our super Science module and subscribe to the Science modules in March will receive a free Science Starter Pack*.
*While stocks last. All of our resources and offers will be available from March 4th 2011 and will stay live until March 31st 2011.