Use EducationCity.com's French activity, Oeufs de Paques, to create an Easter Card within a French context.
Players create a greeting card for Easter by dragging and dropping images. They can then print the card.
Steps in the activity
- Identify the word for Easter.
- Place the correct graphics on the card.
- Identify the correct greeting for Easter.
- Teaches French vocabulary for Easter using visual aids.
- Also includes graphics for Carnaval (Carnival), Bastille Day and Christmas.
- Players can enter a personalised message.
- Marks are deducted when graphics not related to Easter are chosen.
- Widens their knowledge of Easter in France.
- Great accompanying worksheets.
Oeufs de Paques can be found in French Year 3 (England)
Don't subscribe to French? To subscribe or arrange your FREE module trial, call now on 0844 225 3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.