Hey there buddies,
In order to commemorate Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding on April 29th, we are delighted to announce the launch of … fanfare please! … our very own Royal Wedding Colouring Competition.
How to enter
All you have to do for your chance to win 3 months’ FREE access to EducationCity.com is:
1) choose one of our fantastically regal EducationCity.com pictures below and click on it to see a larger version in Adobe Reader. You can then click on “File” and then “Print” to print out a copy of the picture or Copy it to colour it in using Paint.
2) colour it in, adding any detail you wish. You can use whatever you like to colour it in – crayons, paint, pastels, felt-tips or anything else. You can also add anything you like too – it could be a big gemstone for the princess bride, for instance, extra bunting or additional mascots.
3) scan and upload it to the Royal Wedding Colouring Competition gallery within our Fan Club Gallery, making sure you are logged in, so that we know who you are! If you are not a trialist or subscriber of EducationCity.com already, you can either take out a 10-day trial with EducationCity.com to get your own personalised blog username or send in your entry by post.
To print out the pictures you’ll need the free Adobe Reader programme, but if you don’t have it, don’t worry, you can download it from here: Adobe Reader
We will choose the most creatively coloured-in picture on April 28th, 2011, and it will appear on our blog celebrating the Royal Wedding on April 29th! PLEASE NOTE: NEW CLOSING DATE: 13th May, 2011.
Happy colouring everyone. And good luck!
Terms and conditions apply. See below.
Terms and Conditions
<span style=”font-size: smaller;>1. Open to all children aged 3-12 years old. You do not have to be trialing, or subscribe to, EducationCity.com.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be made per entrant.
3. Entries from children trialing, or subscribing to, EducatonCity.com can be scanned in and loaded into the Royal Wedding Drawing Competition gallery. Alternatively, you can send entries to us at: Marketing Dept., EducationCity.com, 8/9 Saddlers Court, Oakham, Rutland LE15 7GH, and we will scan and upload them for you. Please ensure that you include your name, age, email address, house number and postcode with all postal entries.
4. A selection of entries will be showcased on the EducationCity.com blog so everyone can see them.
5. The closing date is 5pm on the 28th April, 2011. PLEASE NOTE: NEW CLOSING DATE: 13th May, 2011.
6. EducationCity.com will choose a winner and its decision is final.
7. The winner will receive 3 months’ free access to EducationCity.com’s home product. There is no alternative to this prize. An existing subscriber will have his/her subscription extended by 3 months. A non-subscribing child will receive a FREE 3 month subscription.
8. The winner will be notificed by the EducationCity.com blog on 29th April, 2011, and his/her 3 months’ FREE access organised within 7 days of this date, The winner will be identified by his/her EducationCity.com blog username or surname and county. PLEASE NOTE: THE WINNER WILL NOW BE NOTIFIED ON 16TH MAY, 2011.