We’re welcoming in December by taking a look back over the year so far, sharing our many and varied highlights of 2013 to date. I’m sure you’ll agree, it’s been a fantastic year for EducationCity and the resource!
Over 900 pieces of content added!
EducationCity just keeps on delivering new, fresh and exciting content. In the last 12 months, we’ve added 909 pieces of new content across our UK and International products, including:
- New Student Tools: Code Crunch and Let’s Sketch
- Over 200 new ThinkIts including ThinkIts for Years 5 and 6, and French ThinkIts
- Activities to support English grammar, punctuation and spelling tests
- New Learn English videos and Case Study videos.
Awards keep on coming!
We’re winning more and more awards! This year, we:
- won the Practical Pre-School Award for Foreign Languages,
- won the Mercury Business of the Year Award,
- won the Local Living Magazine’s Business of the Year Award,
- were finalists at the Educational Resources Awards and EducationInvestor Awards 2013.
We’ve also been nominated for the ICT Exporter of the Year and International Digital Education Award in the Bett Awards 2014, so we’re hoping for good news in January!
We’ve expanded internationally
EducationCity is now used in 61 countries worldwide!
More magical milestones achieved!
2013 has also been a year of milestones, as:
- we integrated with RM Unify,
- we took our first steps into mobile via Puffin Academy,
- ThinkIts were accessed for the millionth time.
And that’s not all from EducationCity. Watch this space for news of what we have to reveal at Bett this year and more on the new National Curriculum for England! We promise, you won’t be disappointed.