As part of our series of seasonal treats brought to you by EducationCity.com, we present a festive Spanish Video.
You may have noticed a new button on your welcome screen, ‘Seasonal Video’. This intriguing extra is a sneak peek of Navidad, one of six videos to be launched in the new year.
We want everyone to be able to experience this festive film; not only do we think it will excite our Spanish learners, but it’s a fantastic cultural experience for all. Navidad explores a traditional Christmas celebration in Spain, following a group of seven year old friends.
Over the next few weeks leading to Christmas we will be offering you some special festive treats to accompany the Spanish Video including:
- Teacher Notes, including before, during and after lesson tips.
- A traditional Spanish story of the Christmas tradition.
- Festive stationary (writing paper and envelope) in the style of a Spanish Christmas for children to write and post their letters to the Three Kings.
- A blilingual script to accompany the Spanish Video.
More about the Spanish Videos
Aimed at Year 3 pupils, the Spanish Videos are a series of short stories following the adventures of a group of seven year old friends and their daily routines.
- Filmed in Madrid with authentic scenarios and native speaking actors
- Fun and engaging videos bring a piece of Spain direct to your MFL lesson
- Use for whole class teaching and independent student learning
- Designed to meet the Framework of Languages objectives & guidelines
Navidad gives you an insight to our brand new Spanish Videos that are due to launch in January 2011.