Looking to provide your pupils with something entertaining and time-relevant over the Easter break?
Why not tell them about the Royal Wedding Colouring Competition EducationCity.com is running to commemorate Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding on April 29th? It’s great fun, and they could win 3 months' FREE access to EducationCity.com at home!
How to enter
For your pupils to be in with a chance to win 3 months’ FREE access to EducationCity.com, they simply need to:
Choose one of our fantastically regal EducationCity.com pictures below and click on it to see a larger version in Adobe Reader. Click on “File” and then “Print” to print out a copy of the picture or Copy it to colour it in using Paint.
Colour it in and add any detail they wish. Entrants can use whatever they like to colour it in – crayons, paint, pastels, felt-tips or anything else. They can also add anything they like too – it could be a big gemstone for the princess bride, for instance, extra bunting or traditional top hat and tails for the groom.
Scan and upload it to the Royal Wedding Colouring Competition gallery within our Fan Club Gallery, making sure they are logged in, so that we know who they are! If they are not a trialist or subscriber of EducationCity.com already, they will need to either take out a 10-day trial with EducationCity.com to get their own personalised blog username, or send in their entry by post.
To print out the pictures they will need the free Adobe Reader programme. This is downloadable for FREE from here: Adobe Reader
We will choose the most creatively coloured-in picture on April 28th, 2011, and it will appear on our blog celebrating the Royal Wedding on April 29th!
Terms and conditions apply. See below.
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to all children aged 3-12 years old. They do not have to be trialing, or subscribe to, EducationCity.com.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries that can be made per entrant.
3. Entries from children trialing, or subscribing to, EducatonCity.com can be scanned in and loaded into the Royal Wedding Drawing Competition gallery. Alternatively, entries can be sent to us at: Marketing Dept., EducationCity.com, 8/9 Saddlers Court, Oakham, Rutland LE15 7GH, and we will scan and upload them for them. Please ensure that all postal entries include the child’s name, age, email address, house number and postcode.
4. A selection of entries will be showcased on the EducationCity.com blog so everyone can see them.
5. The closing date is 5pm on the 28th April, 2011.
6. EducationCity.com will choose a winner and its decision is final.
7. The winner will receive 3 months’ free access to EducationCity.com’s home product. There is no alternative to this prize. An existing subscriber to EducationCity.com will have his/her subscription extended by 3 months. A non-subscribing child will receive a FREE 3 month subscription.
8. The winner will be notified by the EducationCity.com blog on 29th April, 2011, and his/her 3 months’ FREE access organised within 7 days of this date. The winner will be identified by his/her EducationCity.com blog username or surname and county.