On EducationCity, we have a fantastic feature called the Curriculum Map, which is aimed at helping teachers find ready-made resources related to the curriculum they are teaching, and to help them out with their lesson planning too.
What’s the Curriculum Map?
You can access the Curriculum Map from the homepage on EducationCity; it allows you to quickly and easily find content relating to the curriculum objectives you’re teaching.
Why Will the Curriculum Map Help Me?
- Easily Find Resources by Curriculum Objective: you can easily find resources that are aligned to your curriculum – it’s a great way to ensure you’re addressing objectives in class.
- Links to Most EducationCity Resources: the Curriculum Map includes all the EducationCity resources and you can filter these too, so if you just want Activities, you can select to just see these.
- Can Add Resources into a MyCity: you can add any resources you’d like to include in your lesson into a MyCity from the Curriculum Map straightaway – it’s really handy for lesson planning.
How Do I Search for Resources with the Curriculum Map?
It’s super simple to find what you want! Take a look at our steps here – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Select the subject, key stage and year level you want to find content for – you can also use the filters to search for the resources you’re specifically looking for.
- Select a curriculum strand that you want to address in your lesson.
- Select an objective – voila! – just take a look at all the content that’s available and select any resource to use in class.