We are thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new Spanish Videos collection just in time for BETT 2011.
Designed for year 3 pupils*, Spanish Videos create curiosity and excitement about the Spanish language through a series of five short stories following the adventures of a group of seven year old friends and their daily routines.
“The videos are an excellent idea to bring Spanish to life for the children and see Spanish children speaking” , MFL Teacher.
- Filmed in Madrid with authentic scenarios and native speaking actors
- Fun and engaging videos bring a piece of Spain direct to your languages lesson
- Use for whole class teaching and independent student learning
- Designed to meet the Framework for Languages objectives & guidelines*
- Downloadable teacher material: scripts, teacher notes and worksheets.
*The videos are available to Spanish Module subscribers in the following regional Curriculums: England (Year 3); Wales (Year 3); North Ireland (P5); Scotland (First ***).
The videos will be showcased this week at the BETT Show, Olympia. Come and visit our stand E50 for your personal demonstration.