We are thrilled to be able to announce that our much anticipated Spanish Videos will be ready to launch in the New Year on January 10th 2011.
As a festive treat, we are sharing our traditional Spanish Christmas themed video, ‘Navidad’, with ALL of our customers! More details to follow soon on how you can access it for a limited time only.
What are the Spanish videos?
Aimed at year 3 pupils*, the Spanish Videos are a series of short stories following the adventures of a group of seven year old friends and their daily routines.
“The videos are an excellent idea to bring Spanish to life for the children and to see Spanish children speaking”, MFL Teacher
- Filmed in Madrid with authentic scenarios and native speaking actors
- Fun and engaging videos bring a piece of Spain direct to your MFL lesson
- Use for whole class teaching and independent student learning
- Designed to meet the Framework of Languages objectives & guidelines
- Downloadable teacher material: scripts, teacher notes and worksheets.
We will be keeping you up to date and appropriately whetting your appetite with more snippets of information on the launch over the next few months… I hope you are as excited as we are!
* The videos target the following regional curriculums:
- England: Year 3
- Wales: Year 3
- North Ireland: P5
- Scotland: First ***