Quick and easy to use, this teacher-led tool keeps children constantly challenged, focusing on higher order thinking skills.
ThinkIts are a treasure trove of intriguing conundrums that will get pupils quickly thinking on their feet and answer teachers’ calls for a cross-curricular tool that’s punchy, fun and thought provoking.
- enable pupils to think creatively and critically to solve problems – 100% Agree
- are new and original – 100% Agree
- add value to teaching and learning – 100% Agree
- set challenging tasks, build on and extend learning for all learners – 93.75% Agree
- ensure that pupils are instantly engaged in thinking and learning – 93.75% Agree
“As a new Year 3 teacher, I've really enjoyed using ThinkIts – especially the Literacy ones. It's been a great tool to get to know my new class and how they think as well as the vast differences in answer.” Miss Read, ICT Co-ordinator
“ThinkIts are great for challenging children who need to think more laterally in some subjects”. Ann Stark, Principal Teacher
You can find the new ThinkIts in:
- England: Year 2
- Scotland: First*
- Wales: Year 2
- Northern Ireland: P3