Our expert Customer Service Team know EducationCity inside out, so we thought there was no-one better to give you some top tips for trialling EducationCity. If you have a trial or are planning to take a trial of EducationCity, make sure you take a good look at these handy hints to get the most out of your time.
- Explore all the content types: take a look at all the content types EducationCity has to reinforce teaching and learning. There are Learn Screens, Topic Tools, Activities and so much more!
- See how flexible learning can be: take a look at how versatile learning is – use EducationCity on a whiteboard as a whole class or for independent learning on tablets and computers.
- Get help and support: click on User Guides on the Homepage or click on a – you’ll get help and support at your fingertips with handy info related to a feature!
- Personalise your students’ learning: take 5 minutes to upload your students, explore Manage MyCity and allow students to access great features like MySuccess and MyRevision.
- Develop higher order thinking skills: ThinkIts are a great way to start a class discussion on a topic and develop critical thinking skills. (Internet Safety in our Computing module is always popular!)
- Access great info and resources via the Teacher Area: full of info about new content, User Guides and the Staffroom. You can also theme work around events or special days with our Topical Resources!
- Use content linked to curriculum objectives: find relevant content linked to specific curriculum objectives in the Curriculum Map to help you in your teaching.