Whether you’re experiencing EducationCity for the first time, or you’re already a subscriber, here’s some top tips on how to help you make the most of EducationCity. Take a little look – and make sure that you’re familiar with them!
1. Explore all the content types: from Activities and Topic Tools, to Learn Screens and PlayLive, there’s so many content types offering you flexibility in teaching and your students in their learning!
Don’t forget you can use content as a whole class on a whiteboard, individually on tablets or you can even use the printables as classwork or homework.
2. Take a look at all the features: we’re committed to helping you save time and with our handy teacher features, you can do just that!
Check out MyCity which lets you quickly and easily put all the engaging, enjoyable lesson content you need into one place for students to access.
3. Set up your logins: if you’re subscribing to EducationCity, we’d highly recommend uploading your Students, Teachers and Administrators to Manage Users. That way, you can take advantage of handy features like SuccessTracker, MySuccess and so much more!
4. Read all about it: take a look at our blog page for all the latest news on EducationCity. It’s a great way to find out what’s new, what we’ve been up to and hosts our fabulous Topical Resources! Click here to see it now.
5. How to get support: it’s really important to us that you’re getting the best experience of EducationCity. That’s why we’re on hand to provide support and guidance at any time. You can call us on +44 (0) 1572 725080 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.